Ingredients; Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate -SCI, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Babassu Oil, Jojoba Oil, Fragrance, Preservative, Black Castor Oil, Biotin, Silk Protein, Bamboo Extract, Colorant
What are the benefits of using Shampoo/Conditioner bars?
Shampoo/Conditioner bars can take some getting used to.
1. They use no water to produce, whereas traditional shampoo and conditioner is more than 80% water. From the creation stage, these bars are instantly better for the planet.
2. No water = more nutrients. Being formulated with no water means that there’s a higher concentration of other ingredients in the bar. The cleansers and conditioners can work in their most potent form without being diluted. In the long run, this means that your hair is getting the good stuff with no fillers.
3. No bottles! Without watering down the product, there’s no need for plastic bottles.
4. Shampoo/Conditioner Bars last longer, less expensive, light weight (shipping expenses) and take up less space in the shower.
5. They’re travel-friendly. Shampoo/Conditioner bars won’t set off any red flags with TSA. You also won’t have to worry about leaking, and you can conveniently pack a bar in your gym bag for a non-messy post-workout hair wash.
How To Use A Shampoo/ Conditioner Bar
Soak hair with warm water, run the bar over your hair front to back and lather. You can either create some suds by rubbing the bar together in the palm of your hands or rub it directly onto your hair, and as wash as usual.